I have been helping individuals, families, and businesses realize their financial goals since 1987. My reputation is based on the strong relationships I have formed with my clients and my commitment to excellence. My goal is to provide my clients with the professional knowledge and experience necessary to help them achieve their financial goals, offering ongoing service, individual attention and advice as their needs change.
I graduated Towson University with a bachelors degree in health services management in 1987. I earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(TM) certification through the College of Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado in 1994.
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Asset & Portfolio Management
- 401(k), 403(b), 457, and DROP rollovers
- General Securities
- Mutual Funds
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Life, Disability, & Long Term Care Insurance
- Small Business Plans- 401(k), SEP, SIMPLE
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- FINRA Series 6, Series 7, & Series 66 Licensed
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP(R),CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER(tm).